JOIN THE KIRK
We’re honored you want to join The Kirk community and share in our celebration and worship of Jesus Christ. We have two campuses - Kirk of the Hills in South Tulsa and Kirk Crossing in Jenks. You’re welcome at both communities!
Our Starting Point Brunch is the best way to learn more about The Kirk. Our pastors will share our community’s vision and values, how to join a small group and how to get more involved in The Kirk. We would love to meet you at our next Starting Point Brunch! Our Starting Point Brunches are held once per quarter.
There are two requirements to be a member of The Kirk:
1. Be a committed follower of Jesus Christ.
2. Complete the membership class and share your testimony the last night of the class. Membership classes are offered two times per year.
EXPECTATIONS FOR JOINING THE KIRK.
Committing to membership is an important step in your journey of discipleship. Becoming a member of The Kirk means that you are committing yourself to serve and participate in the life of the church. While everyone is welcome, here are our expectations for members of The Kirk:
- Worship – We believe that Kirk members need to be faithful in worship.
- Community – We believe that Kirk members should grow in their personal discipleship through engaging in Christian community (prayer, small groups, Bible study).
- Giving – We believe that Kirk members should be good stewards of all their God-given talents and resources.
- Serving – We believe that Kirk members should use their gifts and talents to serve the church and participate in outreach to the local community.
READY TO JOIN THE KIRK?
If you have questions or would like to become a member of The Kirk, please contact Pastor Aaron Elmore at firstname.lastname@example.org.