JOIN THE KIRK
We’re honored you want to join The Kirk community and share in our celebration and worship of Jesus Christ. We have two campuses - Kirk of the Hills in South Tulsa and Kirk Crossing in Jenks. You’re welcome at both communities!
Our Starting Point Brunch is the best way to learn more about The Kirk. Our pastors will share our community’s vision and values, how to join a small group and how to get more involved in The Kirk. We would love to meet you at our next Starting Point Brunch, which are held quarterly.
EXPECTATIONS FOR JOINING THE KIRK.
Committing to membership is an important step in your journey of discipleship. Becoming a member of The Kirk means that you are committing yourself to serve and participate in the life of the church. While everyone is welcome, here are our expectations for members of The Kirk:
1. Worship – We expect Kirk members to be faithful in worship. We worship because God is worthy of our worship. We encounter God in a unique way when we gather together with others to hear God’s word, pray, sing, and be sent out on mission.
2. Small Group – We expect Kirk members to grow in their personal discipleship through regular participation in a small group of some kind.
3. Serving – We expect Kirk members to invest their time and talents in the life and ministries of the Kirk. We give to and serve a God who served us and gave us his best.
4. Mission – We expect Kirk members to respond to God’s goodness through using their time and talents to participate in sharing Christ locally and globally.
5. Giving – We expect Kirk members to invest a portion of their income in the life and ministry of the church. We believe Scriptures teaches us to give intentionally, generously, sacrificially, and joyfully. A tithe (10%) is a healthy standard.
READY TO JOIN THE KIRK?
The next class at Kirk of the Hills will be on Sunday nights from 5:00-6:30 p.m., from September 16 - October 7. The next class at Kirk Crossing will be on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:00 p.m., from September 19 - October 10.
Childcare is available for these classes. You can register by clicking on the respective link below.
If you have questions about membership please contact Pastor Aaron Elmore at firstname.lastname@example.org.